Oh the fuckery!
No, of course it’s not like that. I believe they live together, even. But this is the official narrative:
- During the X Factor they decide they’re going to live together (although they didn’t know what was going to happen with the band). “It just kinda happened”. They shared a room from September to December 2010.
- They spent most of January 2011 in each other’s pockets either with sleep overs or sharing hotel rooms.
- From February 2011 to April 2011 they were part of the X Factor Live Tour, according to themselves (?) they shared hotel rooms while the other three boys in the band rotated.
- Right after the tour ended they went on holiday together (plus Johnny and Stan, their best friends since childhood).
- Right after coming back from holiday they started to search for a flat together, with Jay, Anne and Gemma.
- During that time they were recording UAN, so they were mostly staying in London. They also travelled a bit to Sweden and LA. They mostly stayed in hotels (who shared, again?), but Harry also stayed in a friend’s couch (that’s how he met Ed Sheeran, he was staying there too, then Harry introduced Ed to Louis).
- When the travelling died down a bit and they started staying more in England to promote the CD and the single they moved in together.
- They were incredibly domestic, they said they lived together every chance they had and Harry assured in an interview that even though Louis was the messiest and didn’t do (basically) anything around the house he wouldn’t want to live with one of the other boys.
- Then America happened and during the tour articles about Harry moving out started to surface. It was very confusing, people were saying they were upgrading to a bigger flat together and then that Harry had been house searching.
- It was reported Harry bought a flat, he never moved in there.
- In the “denial” interview in MuchMusic, I think? Liam suggested that people thought they were a couple because they lived together, Louis literally said “they think behind closed doors something else goes on”.
- Articles about Harry moving out starting to surface, though they were in the States, touring (quite impossible to move out when you’re not home).
- As soon as they were back in England the official narrative was that Harry had moved out (mid/late 2012).
- I’m not going to list the dozen of slip ups they both had on the subject, check this.
- Harry, apparently had no home. He had purchased the now infamous “white house”, (near a bus stop, near a pub, windows facing the street, disaster). Nobody lived there. People noticed. Official narrative: they’re renovating, Harry’s couch surfing, sometimes he lives in Ben Winston’s attic.
- Meanwhile Louis continued to live in their old flat. He held his NYE party there in 2012/2013.
- The “Homeless Harry” thing went on until the beginning of this year (seventeen months), he was spotted a few times near the white house, but fans have camped outside of it and I don’t believe anybody ever saw him sleep there (though reports say that the window that faces the street, which has no curtains, makes it look likes it’s “lived in”, the gates were open once, not long ago). He also filed an injunction for 4 paparazzi that prevented them to take pictures of him within 100 metres of his house (after pictures of him leaving a different house in his socks came up…). On February this year he was papped in the pub next to the white house. Even if it wasn’t by one of the four paps with the injunction, who would be so stupid as to do exactly what he went to court for? Just to get a picture of his back entering a pub with his sister?
So basically Harry moved out without having a house ready and roamed around different friends’ houses while Louis lived in their former shared flat for a few months longer. Because…? You fill in the blanks.
Zayn Malik, Dare to Dream
In case you’re wondering, this is what racism and islamophobia look like
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has her arm around Harry and he can’t keep his eyes off Louis.
He’s obviously straight, says my anons. OBVIOUSLY.
So obvious that there is zero need to logically argue this position and the burden of proof belongs entirely to the other side. So obvious that fans don’t act like they’re constantly clutching at straws.
Es una princesa
I think this might be the creepiest love stare he’s ever done
are you sure?
let’s not forget
he was following his every movement look at him you know when you tease a dog with a piece of meat like you trail it back and forth in front of thier face and they innocently follow it because they want it so bad and it’s like they’re hypnotized?that’s this that’s what’s happening here (evancl)
remember when harry had red paint in his hair and said it was because he was painting his kitchen red and then we saw louis’ kitchen and the walls were red hahah that’s kind of funny isn’t it
hey y’all you know what’s not fucking cool
making jokes about ben winston ~hating zayn because he supports palestine
zayn raising awareness for a cause he believes in is beautiful and there’s absolutely nothing inherently antisemitic about supporting freedom for palestinians, but the idea that ~the jews~ are collectively responsible for the atrocities in gaza is a huge part of the reason antisemitism in europe has been growing like crazy
targeting individual jews for hate because of things the state of israel does (which they may not!! even support!! even if they support the existence of the state!! WOW!!) is seven million kinds of fucked up and is the kind of attitude that led to protestors chanting “gas the jews” in the streets of germany last week (x), and if you don’t wanna distance yourself from that with a thousand-foot-pole i have nothing to say to you (oh wait i do—fuck the fuck off)
Zayn knows his own management have been whitewashing him since the start and doesn’t allow him to talk about his religion, Zayn knows people who works around him supports Israel, Zayn knows the media are assholes towards him yet He was brave enough and tweeted #FreePalestine. Zayn Malik deserves too much respect
HE IS AN EXTREMELY SUCCESFUL PERSON OF COLOR IN A PREDOMINATELY WHITE FOCUSED INDUSTRY AND HE’S TWEETING HIS SUPPORT FOR PALESTINE OPENLY WHILE OTHER CELEBRITIES CHICKEN OUT AND TAKE THAT SHIT DOWN AND HERE HE IS MAKING A REALLY BOLD STATEMENT FOR SOMEONE OF HIS LEVEL OF FAME THAT’S WHAT’S GREAT